How To Do Acrylic Nails On Yourself At Home
Hope you enjoyed how I do my fake nails at home without using acrylic.
How to do acrylic nails on yourself at home. DIY NAILS AT HOMEThank you so much guys for watching my video hope it was helpfulKindly like share and comment. Start by shaping your nails and gently pushing back your cuticles. 100 white tips 1 X 2g bullet of glue 2 X foam files 1 X 125ml bottle of Acrylic Liquid 1 X 125ml bottle of Anti Bac 1 X 125ml bottle of Soak Off 1 X 125ml bottle of Non Acetone Nail Polish Remover 1 X Tip cutters 1 X 28g tub of clear acrylic powder 1 X 28g tub of pink acrylic powder 1.
1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Its actually a great skill to learn. Do this to all 10 nails then cut them to your preferred length.
Learning to do acrylic nails at home can be done. Follow my nail pageIg. Apply the mixture into your nail and slowly apply it until you cover the whole nail.
For bigger stronger nails apply another coat. Prime the entire nail and paint it beyond the nail cuticle up to acrylic tips. At the same time the less knowledge you have of acrylics the more you will benefit from a structured training.
Hold the tip down for 10 seconds to allow the glue to dry. Using a cuticle pusher push back the cuticles. Mix both ingredients in a small bowl and clean your nails.
This will help your acrylic mixture better adhere to your nails and tips. Once the nail beds are dry and clean attaching the tips is easy. Before you start first you will need to master prepping the nail.
- Short Stiletto Acrylic Nails
- Short Shaved Pixie Cut
- Short Stacked Haircuts
- Short Shaggy Hairstyles For Thick Hair
- Short Summer Acrylic Nails
- Short Side Bangs
- Short Wedding Hairstyles
- Short Strawberry Blonde Hair
- Short White Nails Acrylic
- Shoulder Length Hair With Side Bangs And Layers
- Short To Medium Length Hairstyles With Bangs
- Shoulder Length Bob Haircut
- Short Winter Acrylic Nails
- Shoulder Length Curly Haircuts
- Short Spiky Haircut
- Short White Hair
- Short Stacked Haircuts For Thin Hair
- Short To Medium Haircuts For Fine Hair
- Shoulder Length Curly Hairstyles
- Short Stacked Hairstyles